How Business Setup Consultant In Dubai Can Help You To Setup Your Company
Setting up a business in Dubai can be tricky or easy, it all depends on what choices you make. For example, many entrepreneurs want to have a business setup in Dubai as a limited liability company (LLC). Before we get into the details, let’s discuss how is it beneficial to an entrepreneur!
This formation provides companies with total freedom to function anywhere in the UAE market. At the same time, they limit the shareholders’ liability to their share capital in the company.
Advantages of Business Setup in Dubai LLC:
- A shareholder’s liability is limited to the shares they hold in a company’s capital.
- Also, an LLC may conduct any activity. Except banking, investment or insurance.
- Not to forget, an LLC can legally trade anywhere in the UAE, including free zones.
- Moreover, there are no constraints on the location where the company can rent/buy office premises.
There is also a question when doing a business setup in Dubai LLC whether to choose a corporate sponsor over an individual sponsor?
Corporate sponsorship has the following benefits:
- 100% of financial benefits – Freedom to operate your business in UAE without interference and complete financial control with a corporate sponsor
- Protected legally – Robust formations planned to safeguard your investments—a dedicated team to assist you with legal assistance from visas to licenses.
- No risk of interruption – A corporate sponsor has continuous succession; business flow does not suffer due to any eventuality than an individual sponsor.
- Hassle-free documentation – a team is available with a corporate sponsor to help assist you so that you can focus on other business functions
- No unnecessary business interference – Freedom to operate your business just the way you like it and plan accordingly. Additionally managing your cash inflows and outflows by your choice.
You can also opt for having a business setup in Dubai free zone. Free zones are very beneficial to entrepreneurs; e.g. if you are looking to have a company set up in Dubai, you will have the advantage of 0% corporate tax rates on personal and corporate income. Additionally, there are no currency restrictions, customs tax exemption, and the ability to repatriate 100% of your capital and profits.
In a free zone, you will have the following advantages:
- 100% Ownership
- Opening a business bank account in Dubai.
- 3 years investor visa/partner visa
- 100% Tax Exemption, with certain exceptions.
- Engagement in business globally
- Trade freely within their own free zone and other free zones within the UAE.
- Lease and purchase property
Why choose Global link?
Global Link, a specialist in assisting you, establishing & then maintaining your business in the UAE. We facilitate all of the paperwork and legal document processing related to Business and Enterprise. Through our many partnerships and connections with government entities, we provide several PRO services that will allow you to operate your business efficiently, quickly and cost-effectively without any obstacles or distractions. Hence, Global Link is often heard when there’s a need for a company set up in Dubai, or a company formation in Dubai, as they are recognised as one of the best business setup consultants in Dubai