Start a Company in Dubai South Free Zone
The Dubai South Free Zone (previously known as Dubai World Central), is one of the prolific business hubs under the Government of Dubai. Today, the Dubai South Free Zone is one of the world’s largest and leading global trade and industries locale, business and aviation global hub. The Dubai World Central (DWC) was rechristened to Dubai South some time ago and to emphasize the strategic location of the free zone.
The Dubai South Free Zone is located on 140 square kilometers of various delegated activity area adjacent to the Jebel Ali Sea Port. The Dubai South Free Zone headquarters is located nearby to Al Maktoum International Airport, the Dubai Logistics District, Important Business Park, Dubai Aviation District, Dubai Commercial District, Strategic Residential District, Dubai Golf District, Exhibition Centers, and Dubai Humanitarian District. The Dubai South Free Zone international airport is strategically located to facilitate hassle free logistics and shipments around the GCC, Middle East, and all the other continents.
The Dubai South Free Zone serves as the vital platform in the United Arab Emirates for progress of logistics and operational business entities, aviation industry, and secondary service businesses. The Dubai South Free Zone logo acts as a memento of the ambition of the Dubai Government in making the Dubai South Free Zone an impressive abode for cosmopolitan global citizens in great residential community as well as reputed epicenter of commerce!
Salient features of business setup in Dubai south free zone
- 100% foreign ownership allowed
- 100% refunds of capital and profits
- No visa security deposit is required for business owners
- No corporate and personal income tax on business owners in the Dubai South Free Zone
- Wide range of business enterprises are available for all members
- Planned infrastructure as per needs of the South Free Zone
- Exclusive Industry Clustering for better access
- Direct entry and extreme proximity to Jebel Ali Sea Port
- Direct access to Al Maktoum International Airport
- Dubai South is the future center of Dubai by 2020
- High End Security, regulated administrations, licensing a full array of businesses
- High quality property listings in various categories like freehold, commercial and residential for sale or lease at combative rates within the Free Zone
- Strategic locale on Sheikh Zayed Road, attaching Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and within close adjacency to the Dubai Logistics Corridor
Kinds of licenses in Dubai south free zone
- Logistics license
The logistics license permits the business holder to carry out unambiguous logistics services within the free zones.
- Industrial license
The industrial license permits the business entities to carry out particular and specific light manufacturing activities in the free zones.
- General trading license
General trading license permits the business entity to import and or export, store goods and sell merchandise in the United Arab Emirates marketplace via a local distributor.
- Service license
Service license permits the business entity to conduct services specific to the license within the Dubai South Free Zone and everywhere else in the United Arab Emirates.
- Education license
Education license permits the holder to carry out educational, education related services and social services, vocational and educational training, and educational advisory services.
- Commercial license
The commercial license permits the holding business to perform out specific commercial operations out of the United Arab Emirates, or in the United Arab Emirates through a local distribution channel.
Formalities required to be fulfilled to start a business at Dubai south free zone
- Company details are provided of all individual shareholders (rather than the corporate ones) as the documentations are varied depending upon the jurisdiction of where the corporate business entity is based out of.
- Signed application forms from all relevant parties, with all proper documentations.
- Complete Details of shareholders.
- Address Proof of all shareholders.
- Copy of Passport of shareholders.
- No Objection Certificates (NOC) for Unites Arab Emirates (UAE) residents.
- Signature Specimens of all shareholders.
- Capital Share letter from corresponding bank of the business entity.
- Complete Business Plan up to 5 years
- Leave & License Agreement and all Lease documents in case of a physical office space rented.
- Third Party Regulatory Approvals in selective cases.
- Appointing a government approved Auditor.
- Only a Dubai Multi Commodities Centre approved auditor can be hired for your business entity once you have received the business license. This crucial step allows you to employ and hire staff as well as commence business activities.
Dubai South Free Zone has impressive statistics, It is the home to state of the art business services, world class infrastructure and a thriving market place for businesses and communities at the same time which make it a lucrative option to any business entity starting in the Dubai South Free Zone region. As well as making it easy to apply for visas, the Dubai South Free Zone gives all business owners the privilege to seek for visas for their dependents – albeit, providing salary requirements and documentations are fully complied with. Visa requirements for a spouse, children, maids or drivers and other auxiliary support staff, is a straightforward process comprising of four stages: Entry Permit, Status Adjustment, an approved medical fitness test, then the United Arab Emirates ID registration process which is followed by the visa stamping.
Dubai South Free Zone offers a wide range of business setup and administrative services to its proposed and current clients. At Dubai South Free Zone services ease your daily business operations hence helping businesses to focus on their rise and maximize their potential.
Liasoning with the entire are all requisite government departments and private service providers that your business may need to access on a day to day basis to run your business smoothly. The one-stop shop concept brings together the dedicated Government Service Center and private institutions such as Banks and Telecommunications companies to allow all business owners to enjoy the ease of access and hassle free processes.
A business set up at DMCC is a highway to success, economic growth and puts your business right in the middle of international companies, influential business networking and on an expressway to economic success.
Want to Setup your company in Dubai south free zone please feel free to:
Drop us an email at: [email protected]
WhatsApp us: +971 55 624 8982
Call us: +971 04 553 9901
+971 04 447 1286
Toll free No. 800 GLINK
or visit us at:
Office 706, 7th Floor, Bayswater Tower, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE