PRO Services UAE

Freelance permit

Freelancer License Registration UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi

Do you want to start working on your own?

This became so much easier in the UAE with a Freelance permit!

Global Link would like to introduce you to Freelance Permit that you can obtain from different Free Zones in the UAE, such as Dubai Media City, Sharjah Media Free Zone, RAK Free Zone. Freelance permit is given to professionals in media or education areas allowing them work under a personal name and have an investor visa.

Global Link finds the best solution for the freelancers License Registration to be registered in Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone. This solution is the most cost-effective, fast and hassle free.  You do not require to rent an office space and fees to get the permit are extremely low. This is the best price all around UAE that you can get.

The following documents are required:

  • Passport copy
  • CV/Resume
  • 2 professional reference letters or an intent to cooperate with a business partner in the UAE
  • Business plan

Freelance permit has to be renewed every year, however a resident visa will be given for 2 years.

PRO Services Freelance permit

Why Choose Global Link?

Our team at Global Link Pro Services is very well aware of the procedures and the documents needed to get your freelance permit in UAE. We will be able to help you with the process, save you a lot of time, as well as provide you with PRO services.