To apply for a new Domestic helper residence visa you will need the below documents
- Sponsor original Emirates ID.
- Sponsor passport copy and visa copy.
- Sponsor salary certificate / labor contract.
- Spouse passport copy, visa copy and EID.
- Ejari / title dead.
- Recent Dewa Bill.
- Iban Number.
- Attested Marriage Certificate.
- 3 months Bank Statement – stamped by the Bank.
The house maid documents are:
- 2 Passport sized photographs on white background
- Passport copy of the maid
- Previous visa copy of the maid if previously employed in the UAE
- Cancellation paper of the maid if previously employed in the UAE
- Previous EID of the maid if previously employed in the UAE
- Address in home country
- Entry stamp or tourist visa copy of the applicant
- Salary Breakdown of the Maid (monthly salary, holiday entitlement and working days for the Maid)
- Maids contact Telephone number in Dubai
- Original Passport of the Maid – final step for Visa stamping
The processing time is up to 14 working days depending on government approvals.