Three years ago, in 2019, a new UAE Golden Visa system created quite a buzz among people with plans of getting super durable residency in the United Arab Emirates. This golden visa system allows foreigners to live, work, study, and create a business setup in UAE without any national sponsor. These visas are issued over 5 or 10 years and automatically renewed. They guarantee 100 percent ownership to the foreigners that are interested in setting up a business in UAE.
What Exactly Does the Golden Visa Entail?
The Golden Visa system provides long-term residency (5 and 10 years) to individuals who fall into the following categories: entrepreneurs, investors, individuals with exceptional talents such as researchers, health professionals, and others in the scientific and knowledge fields, and exceptional students. Global-Link is a PRO company in Dubai, and we can provide you complete assistance in getting a Golden Visa.
As a legitimate resident of UAE, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- Open a personal current and savings account at any bank in UAE.
- Access monetary facilities.
- Get a driver’s license and purchase a vehicle.
- Access healthcare facilities and insurance services.
- Enrolling your kids in public or private institutes.
- Work and invest in a safe climate.
- Travel visa-free to specific places (check for all the foreign embassies in the UAE).
What Are the Eligibility Requirements for Golden Visa?
Ten Years’ Golden Visa:
Criteria for getting the visa vary for different groups. Global-Link provides PRO visa services in Dubai, and here is the complete guide about the eligibility criteria for groups.
- Having an AED 10 million worth of public investment, either through an equity fund or an enterprise
- A minimum of 60% of capital investment except for being in the form of real estate
- The money invested must not be borrowed, and in the case of properties, stakeholders must retain sole proprietorship.
- The owner must be able to keep the asset for at least three years.
This visa can be extended to include the holder’s kids, spouse, shareholders, director, and advisor, and considered the best visa choice by the business setup consultants in Dubai.
Researchers & People with Special Talents
We are one of the top PRO services companies in Dubai and provide full assistance regarding Golden Visa. Doctors, scientists, innovators, and creative people in art, culture, and sports are eligible for the visa under this category.
- A valid employment contract from the specific field
- The specifically accredited institutes must approve all the researchers, doctors, and artists.
Specialists and doctors must meet the criteria of at least two of the following conditions:
- A Ph.D. degree from one of the top 500 colleges in the world
- Published articles or books in the specialized field of research
- An award or certificate of appreciation from the respective field
- Ten years of professional experience
- Membership of the field-related organization
Five Years’ Golden Visa
Real Estate Investors:
All the requirements of 5-year Golden Visa are the same as that of the general investor for business formation in UAE. The sole difference is in the amount of investment that should be AED 5 million.
Entrepreneurs having a minimum worth of AED 500,000 or an accredited business setup in UAE are eligible for this visa. The authorities can extend this visa to the spouse, kids, an advisor, and a director.
High school students who score high rank and university students with a GPA o 3.75 or above are eligible for five years’ Golden Visa.
Why Global Link?
Global Link has a highly professional team of business setup consultants in Dubai. For a Golden Visa for permanent residency or a business setup in Dubai, you are at the right place. We assure you of a UAE Golden Visa at a minimum cost and time. Contact us and enjoy working with us.