Work Permit Visa:
A Work visa or permit is the document that has permission to take a job within a foreign country.
Steps Required in Work Visa:
- Select the mode of applying, whether online or offline.
- Collect all the necessary documents from your previous and current employers.
- Fill in all the required information in the visa form.
- Attaching the necessary documents with the form and then submit it.
Visa Work Permit in UAE
The United Arab Emirates is a favorite destination for expatriates due to its comparatively simple visa requirements, unlike the surrounding countries in the Middle East. It makes the UAE an excellent choice for companies that are expanding internationally. However, one must follow specific requirements regarding immigration, residence visas, and work permits.
Although there is no promised time for the process of visa by the UAE government, it suggests that it is often 2- 7 working days for the entry permit. It allows you to enter the country and live in the city for two months.
Things to Do When Your Employer Hasn’t Applied for Your Visa Work Permit:
Though it is the responsibility of the employer to apply for the work visa permit if its employee. But if your employer hasn’t applied for your Visa Work Permit or they are delaying the visa work permit, you can take the following actions for that:
- An employee can lodge a complaint against the employer, and the employee has the right to do so.
- If your employer is not applying for your visa work permit, you can search for jobs in the UAE and kick start again.
- There are several other work visa options available in the UAE, but they are not permanent.
Though an employee cannot apply for a visa work permit in UAE on their own, it must be done by the employer. But the employer is not doing it; you can follow any step given above.
Are you planning a new business setup in UAE? And have no clue how and where to start? Then, worry not, Global-Link is here, the best business setup consultant in Dubai. We are a specialist in assisting you in establishing your business and maintaining it in the UAE.
Our company is one of the best business setup companies in Dubai and one of the most experienced business setup consultants in Dubai, UAE.
Services of Global-Link:
- Guide you about all kinds of business setups in Dubai, UAE.
- Help you step by step for your company formation in Dubai.
- Thoroughly guide you about the expenses and cost of setting up a business in Dubai, UAE.
- Our company also helps in the visa and corporate PRO services Dubai, UAE.
- We also provide legal translation and document clearance services.
Global-Link aims to build up a long-term relationship with our customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations.