Setup Your Company In Ifza Dubai In These Easy Steps
Global Link, a specialist in assisting you, establishing & then maintaining your business in the UAE. We facilitate all of the paperwork and legal document processing related to Business and Enterprise. Through our many partnerships and connections with government entities, we provide several PRO services that will allow you to operate your business efficiently, quickly and cost-effectively without any obstacles or distractions. Hence, Global Link is often heard when there’s a need for a company set up in Dubai, or a company formation in Dubai, as they are recognised as one of the best company formation consultants in Dubai.
IFZA, also known as International Free Zone Authority (IFZA), was born after an efficient partnership from DSOA – Dubai Silicon Oasis Authority. It was first based in Fujairah and later on moved to Dubai. IFZA is a part of a free zone. Free zones are very beneficial to entrepreneurs; e.g. if you are looking to have a company set up in Dubai, you will have the advantage of 0% corporate tax rates on personal and corporate income. Additionally, there are no currency restrictions, customs tax exemption, and the ability to repatriate 100% of your capital and profits.
IFZA – how to setup your company in IFZA Dubai in the following steps:
- Starting with consultation of your business which involves us assisting you with the Business activities, Trade names, Arabic name translations, Visa packages, Real estate solutions, Application requirements
- Documentation is the next step, wherein for the IFZA license application, following will be required: Completed License Application Form, Supporting documentation (Please note, supporting documents differ for residents, corporate shareholders and applicants residing outside the UAE)
- Approvals and Processing – Once documents are received the global link team will submit the application. After an initial approval, documents are sent via email to be electronically signed by the client
- Issuance of license – a soft copy of the Trade License and Certificate of Formation is sent via email and we at Global Link will collect your original incorporation pack from the IFZA office on your behalf.
- Continued client support from the Global link team in any matters of visa services, license renewals, license upgrades and downgrades, license amendments
A company formation in Dubai, IFZA will enjoy the following benefits:
- 100% foreign ownership
- Transparency and competition pricing
- No paid up share capital needed
- No NOC needed from previous owner to commence businessQuick and flexible business setup with minimal paperwork
- Strategic location being Dubai, giving a business international access to all markets
- No physical presence of the business owners required during the incorporation process
- Easy access to all Free Zone business formation and administration services
- Professional, Commercial and Industrial activities can be combined under one IFZA License
- Residency visas available for both business owners and employees
With Global link, being pioneers in the market, it is best to go for a company formation in Dubai to them as they would be able to provide end-to-end solutions.