What We Offer?
- When starting up a business in Dubai, one of the most important documents to be attained is the Trade License.
- A trade license designates the business activities to be carried out across the UAE.
- According to the law, the Department of Economic Development is responsible for all regulation for all businesses set outside the free-zone.
- Moreover, since non-GCC nationals are not permitted to own the majority of the shares, the UAE has issued a system of shared ownerships, which allows GCC nationals to own 51% of the company, unless the business is set in the free-zone.
There are 3 types of trade license to be obtained in Dubai:
- Industrial trade license
For businesses that focus on industrial and manufacturing services
- Commercial trade license
This is issued for any type of trading activities
- Professional trade license
This type of trade license is issued for service providers, professionals and artisans
Set up your business faster.
Save time and money.
Issue the right type of license.
Renew your current trade license.