While your own country might seem to be the right place or most prominent for starting a business, yet when it comes to expansion, you must think of starting stepping out in the world.
Among all the places, in the present scenario, Dubai is one of the places that has earned itself the name of being among the hottest business setup hubs in the world. However, it might not be an easy task to set up a business in Dubai considering all the meet legal compliance that is required.
Hence it is recommended to seek professional help of a Business Setup Consultancy in Dubai. Other than that, below are other reasons for you to do so.
5 Reasons to hire a Business Setup Consultancy in Dubai
- Dubai has a strict rule for foreign businesses, which means that you will face a number of legal formalities while getting registered and getting permits for the business before you even think about starting it.
A Business Setup Consultancy in Dubai has all the knowledge of the legal requirements to set up a foreign business. Thus you save time and money by outsourcing the legal work to them
- Your business activities will determine if there are any additional implications required with the government bodies.
A Business Setup Consultancy in Dubai will ensure that your business setup process does not get stalled due to government regulations.
- Location is essential for making a difference in the business market. A foreign business owner does not have the experience or knowledge of the best area to start a business in.
Business Setup Consultancy in Dubai can provide foreign businesses with specific solutions and a solid plan for getting hold of a good business location. This also helps businesses concentrate more on the internal matters of their organization so that operations run smoothly and effective decisions are made.
- The United Arab Emirates is divided into the onshore and offshore sector. The onshore sector is dominated by local business interests and poses constraints on foreign ownership of a business, whereas the offshore sector possesses many free zones, which all have their individual rules and regulations.
The intervention of professional advice from a Business Setup Consultancy in Dubai can assure full compliance of existing rules and regulations, also ensuring that there is no violation of any of these laws.
- There are many government agencies that a business has to go past before obtaining a permit to start it. Some of these departments are-
- The Department of Economic Development (DED),
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI),
- Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM),
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA),
- Dubai Land Department (DLD),
- Real Estate Regulatory Authority (RERA),
- Ministry of Economy or Dubai Municipality.
A Business Setup Consultancy in Dubai has good relations with the government, which is the ticket required for starting a business there. Having a consultancy next to you can work wonders for your business establishment.
A Business Setup Consultancy in Dubai does not just aid in fulfilling legal formalities, but will also ensure the success of your business, especially when it’s in an era of rapid technological innovations and changes.